Sunday, August 21, 2022

More Lowe's

Love the old fashioned blow mold lights and this more serious looking pair.

Lowe's version of the giant skeleton is dressed as a mummy. That reminds me the giant skeletons from Home Depot were spotted on top shleves, still in pallet wrap, waiting to be stocked. Looks like my store has 6.

The flame tiki torches are back and the more sinister looking pumpkins. The mouth opening is a little too big on the tall pumpkins and you see the LED. If I wanted one more project I'd put diffusion or scrim behind the eyes, nose, and mouth.

Huge collection of Nightmare Before Christmas filling almost 2 giant sections.The carvable foam pumpkins are very spendy this year. Very happy I bought extra last year on sale!

No comments:

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...