Monday, September 2, 2019

Swatching Fall Part 2

The line up so far! Base painted in 3 different shades of orange. Started layering in color with yellow and brown today.

This pair reads really well from the street. I think there will be 3 with a little dark shading.

The garlands I bought at Goodwill and 4 spools of plastic burlap type ribbon. $2.99 for the bag. Testing various textures and colors.

The light brown roll might not be long enough so I tried the dark brown. In a pinch it will do. This will add some bulk to the garland. The velvet oak leaves were part of a headdress and I do like that color palette. Indoor stair bannister so I don't have to worry about the weather.

So much to do! Once all the paint is set we start carving.

1 comment:

Lady M said...

Wow - you did a great job on those. I could swear they are real pumpkins.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...