Saturday, September 11, 2021

Halloween Fruit

Halloween decorations were flying off the shelves at Target today. The Halloween fruit I can't find on the website so it might be in store only. Oranges, lemons, pears, apples, peppers, and one pinapple. Grabbed the pears for the dead and breakfast bar. I wanted to make scary fruit for the kitchen this year only these guys could be great with a little make over.
My quest was for the lamp posts. Stores only get 3 and they are sold out online.They remind me of Main Street Disneyland at Halloween. Learned this year if you hesitate you will miss out. Bought a pair for my cement stairs landing and they are fabulous. Things are selling out so fast inventory will be gone to share here by October.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Halloween fruit - I think I have been called that a few times.

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Lady M,

Halloween nut here. Christmas was being loaded in with Halloween at Target and I think all the blank spaces were for Christmas not Halloween. Sigh.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...