Thursday, September 10, 2020

Socially distanced candy slide



 Cute idea for handing out candy. It would save kids having to climb all of our steps. More information and story here. This was the first time reading about Los Angeles having canceled trick or treating. The city did back down to not recommended.  My assumption is by October we should see more cancellations. 

Trying to make the blog more mobile friendly since I am getting more notices from Google. I chose one of the new Blogger templates and the text color choices alone are not great. The first image always shows up giant size. HTML and my memory are not playing well with each other. Hopefully, I can get a friend to help me make the site more attractive. 


3 comments:

Lady M said...

I do prefer your old blog format but I am sure you will whoop this one into shape. The candy slide is too cute.

Old Fashion Halloween said...

I was getting complaints via Google that the blog was not mobile friendly. The box is checked for mobile devices. The old template from BlogSpot was not working for updates. So, I grabbed this ugly plucker out of the Blogger choices. The old version the blog is backed up and may return until I can figure out what people are seeing on their phones other than the text is too small. The old version works on my iPhone.

Guillaume said...

That's practical.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...