Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Lanterns

 

What can I say, lanterns just make me happy! Bold black and white graphics that work for Halloween are hard to find. I wanted to make eyeball lanterns only that would require the right base color lantern and painting it. Then I stumbled across this set. Ordered today. Even if I don't end up using them this year they will make an appearance at some point. 

Noticed heated discussions about trick or treating on my Nextdoor.com site. Similar to the wearing a mask or not threads. Not thrilled that the choice to trick or treat or not trick or treat is now political.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

It's Halloween - wearing a mask is normal. There are so many awesome ones available that this should be a no brainer!

Kevin said...

Staying off Nextdoor is a good thing. I always find it amusing people act really brave and shoot their mouths off on there when it is is really easy to find out exactly where they live with something like that. It only invites trouble.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...