Sunday, October 27, 2019

The stare off

The googly eye portrait I picked up at the garage sale and the matchbox cover. Part of my parlor/office mantel display.

Had a bit of real scare today. Chest pains so severe I decided not to risk it and went to the ER. Got the all clear after a lot of tests.

Mentioned I was bummed to not make the Zombie walk tonight to the tech that took me for a chest X-ray. She said she was going. Once she found out I was a costumer she asked for help with her sons Halloween costume! A conversation on adhesives, foam floor mats, duct tape, and yarn ensued. She was so grateful for the help and I was so happy to have the distraction!

1 comment:

Lady M said...

Ouch - glad you got the all clear. Love that googly eyed picture and that would be fairly easy to make to.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...