Thursday, October 1, 2015

Somber October 1 in Oregon

My preparation to post about the beginning of my favorite month was interrupted by a mass shooting in my state. I looked up to see the banner on CNN-College shooting in Oregon. As the wife of a college instructor, I live with the fear every day. Thankfully, it wasn't my husbands campus. Tears were flowing for most of the morning. My heart goes to the students, staff, and their families at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon. Update: If you would like to help the shooting victims recover you can find a list here of Gofundme campaigns.

3 comments:

MrsDuncanMahogany said...

I heard about it here in the middle of the Canadian prairies this afternoon. Sad, sad day. My heart goes out to those involved. Peace.

Val said...

My prayers for all of you.

Oliva Ohlson said...

Absolutely horrific and so very sad...praying!!!

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...