Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

Sadly several of my Halloween photos turned out a bit blurry. Moving fast and a dirty lens. All the photos from this year are on my flickr group here. Several projects I wanted to craft also went by the wayside when I got behind on my Steamcon costumes. Still plan to make some things and post about it here. Trying to put the Halloween away. Its like an unfolded sewing pattern it never fits the same when you try to store it. My sewing room looks like a storm blew through and I dread getting it back in to shape.

1 comment:

ShellHawk said...

I'm with you. My studio looks like a bomb went off in it and I really don't have the energy to deal with it. However, I still have a Christmas show to prep for, so I've got to suck it up and dive in, anyway!

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...