Thursday, August 23, 2012

Double Feature Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein

Turner Classic movies has been celebrating 100 yeas of Universal movies with showings of classic movies on the big Screen. In September you can catch Hitchcock's The Birds and in October a double feature of Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein. For times and participating theaters go here. My personal favorite To Kill a Mocking Bird will be out on November 15th. These are limited one night showings so don't miss a chance to see these great movies on the big screen.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am such a big fan of the Classic monster movies, that I bought all four sets. Love Turner because they always show these around Halloween. Thanks for mentioning it.

By the way, I would be posting more often but the "verification codes" they have up for posting comments are almost impossible to figure out. I'm sure you would get more positive comments through moderation without that code thingy because it stopped me a few times.

Thanks for sharing! Love your site.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

If it was showing any month but October...I would so be at the Frankenstein pair :( Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers!

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Yeah...October is not good timing if we end with a haunt on our hands. For some silly reason I thought there would be more free time in October after selling the business. Its busier than ever.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...