Monday, November 1, 2010

Brought all the magic back inside


Kitteh with Lanterns
Originally uploaded by dragonflydesignstudio

Windstorm and driving rain was in the forecast so I took down all the yard decor today. That was a major project so its not stored yet but its dry. After swearing at dead battery tea lights I sat and changed all the batteries for next year. Watching TV it went pretty fast. Might get the Halloween tree down tonight. The hubby hasn't seen all the new swag I picked up a Target. Gave him a small skeleton to distract him while I hid all the bags. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm. Same thing going on at my house. I forgot I had to find somewhere to hide, whoops, I mean pack this year's new stuff! I really must stop buying. I haven't any where else to store things.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...