Saturday, October 30, 2021

Thriller

Unusually beautiful weather this weekend. So many things taking place at the same time. Thrill the World took place downtown this year with a section of street closed off.

The dance was followed by the downtown Zombie Walk. I thought this couple had a zombie baby only it was a dog with his tongue sticking out.

Is everyone ready for tomorrow? I made 105 treat bags to go on the steps. Once that runs out we go to 150 piece bag and let the older kids dig for it in a bowl.

5 comments:

Laurie Brown said...

Love the curtain! Is that a pre-made curtain, or did you make it?

I still haven't even cleared the table off to arrange the Halloween crap... I swear I'm busy a lot of the day but I never seem to get anything done! What you do amazes me!

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Laurie,

It is an old Dept. 56 tablecloth. I have several that get used for curtains at Halloween. Worn out and didn't even get all the indoor decor done. Hope you have a great Halloween.

Lady M said...

Happy Halloween - the house looks great! I am sure the trick or treaters will love it.

The October boy said...

Happy Halloween!

Caffeinated Joe said...

Looks great! I hope to have enough candy. Had no trick or treaters last year, wonder what this year will bring.

🎃 Happy Halloween! 🎃

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...