Wednesday, August 11, 2021

HomeGoods

 

HomeGoods has some lovely home decor this year only it is flying out the door fast. This was the only dish pattern available with plate and salad plate. 
Speaking of flying out the door this fortune teller sign was on hold for Kim. I could barely move the pumpkin patch version of this sign. Very heavy duty.
The top shelf left item is set of palm reading napkins! 
I think they have great potential for a decoupage project. 
My other purchase for the day was a set of pumpkin placemats on wood with a cork backing. Really nice graphic. The plan is to use them for signs only that could change.

3 comments:

Lady M said...

Ooooh - I should get one of those plates for Baby M's nuptials.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Those napkins are sublime! I can say with confidence that they're my favourite paper napkins I've ever laid eyes on. Fingers and broomsticks crossed that Home Sense (the Canadian version, for all intents, of this chain) get some in and that I'm able to snap up a pack or two before they, no doubt, likewise fly off the shelves faster than a bat traversing the night sky.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Lady M, if you don't find the plate locally let me know I'll try to nab one.

Autumn, The same goes for you if want me to grab napkins.

Can't guarantee things will still be there. We are having an unusual heat wave with 3 days over 100. I might be able to make a store early Friday morning.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...