Monday, November 5, 2018

The after Halloween Sales

This cute little head is on a spring and was bobbing all the way down the road. It made me happy watching the people behind me in traffic smile.

The pair was irresistible on 70% clearance. The baby cat might hang out in the living room year round.

The lanterns are color changing with a remote control and timer. At only $2 they jumped in my cart. The skull bottle was a $1. Two damask tablecloths at 60 X 102 inches. $3 each. The table clothes might turn in to yardage for a costume. All found at Fred Meyer owned by Kroger. The down side is I have to find somewhere to store the latest swag.

1 comment:

Lady M said...

Love your haul - got some bargains yesterday at Kings Soopers also owned by Kroger. I glad not everyone put Halloween on sale before the Holiday.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...