Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Teal Pumpkin Project

To learn more click here. I have been a type 1 Diabetic since the age of 9. Trick or treated with my sister every year but she always got the candy. Neighbors made up for it with little toys and mom made sugar free cheese cake some years for me.

My first home we made up treat bags with a little candy bar and other non food treats. Gives the food allergy and Diabetic kids the option to toss the candy and still have a treat. Got a huge thank you from a family at my last house. Their little goblin had a food allergy so the bag of toys made her night! Halloween theme stickers, pencils, plastic rings, and tattoos all make a nice addition to the candy bowl.

No comments:

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...