Friday, October 4, 2019

Carving patterns

If you need Jack-O-lantern carving patterns The Pumpkin Lady has a massive collection of great patterns by theme.

Free patterns you can print. Resize before you print to fit the shape of the pumpkin. We usually like to freehand draw designs only we had 21 Funkins to carve this year! I was trying to express to Mr. Old Fashion Halloween a design. Searched for an image and found it at the Pumpkin Lady patterns! Her witch and cat patterns are my favorites.

1 comment:

Lady M said...

I like that cute little spooky tree on the right. I will check her out as I am alway looking for pumpkin inspiration.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...