Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Vintage Halloween Store



I need my Martha Halloween fix every year. This year I ordered from The Vintage Halloween Store. Yes, you can buy Martha at several retail outlets now but I support the small independent shop owner first.
My favorite purchase is the elegant witch ribbon:
The shop features unique handmade items as well. My next purchase will be the Bewitching Witches Dance Coin Purse.
The owner of this shop is a delightful gal happy to answer questions. Shipping is fast and items are packed with care. Her love of Halloween is also evident with her Halloween Blog. Great reporting on the now skyrocketing prices for vintage Halloween collectibles.

3 comments:

Jenn Fisher said...

Thanks Ronda for mentioning the store and blog :) I'm glad you liked your Martha items--the ribbon is one of my favorites of the Elegant Witch line. The Halloween Blog party has been fun so far.

Jenn:)

Anonymous said...

I like Jenn at Vintagehalloween, too. I love that through CafePress she has kept the vintage halloween images (vintage crepe paper images) available. She does have a great site and blog. Betty

Jenn Fisher said...

Thanks Betty :) I hope to work on Cafe Press a lot more this next season to get more interesting items up there and images.

Ronda--I need to get to the crackers from the Blog contest and get those out to you--will ship them out to you on Friday.

Jenn:)

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...