Sunday, August 5, 2018

Martha Stewart Halloween at Michaels

3 set collection of tableware and decorations this year.

My favorite decoration is this set of 3 Deaths-head moths. They are beautiful. The wings move and the gold highlights catch the light. $12.99 for a set of 3. I'll post pics when they are up in the living room.

JoAnn and Michaels have most of their Halloween out now in my town. Michaels is just missing pricing. Went a little photo crazy with both a new phone and camera. Slowly uploading all of it to the 2018 Halloween Album.

2 comments:

Dana Dark said...

I'm so ready for Halloween!!!

Lady M said...

I gotta check them out - have not been to anywhere except thrift stores.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...