Friday, September 12, 2014

Martha Stewart October Issue 2 for 1

Mixed feelings about how the Halloween issue was handled this year. Its a flip magazine. Front cover is October and about the usual size of a Martha Stewart Living magazine. Turn the magazine over and flip it for the back cover that is the Halloween issue. Its 31 pages including advertising.

I am happy there is a Halloween section if the Halloween edition had to be scrapped this year. It makes me a little sad knowing the magazine will be published with fewer issues each year. It feels like we might be seeing the last of the Halloween editions. My issue came in the mail yesterday so it should be hitting stands soon. There are some nicely carved pumpkins that look like old wood cut prints. Will try to get some images up soon.

1 comment:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

I've been checking the stands for this, waiting patiently, so I was glad to see your post....but, that makes me a bit sad too! I really look forward to the special Halloween additions of any of the magazines, so this is a bit of a bummer! Will be looking for it on the stands soon...thanks!

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...