Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Witchiepoo Costume

The Witchiepoo costume was sold at auction back in 2008. Billie Hayes sold the wand and shoes in a different auction to raise funds for her animal charity Pet Hope. I must confess to a slight obsession with Witchiepoo and H.R. Pufnstuf. Can still sing the entire theme song for that silly Sid and Marty Krofft show. My husband knew I was really sad not being able to afford the wand. He surprised me by making a copy of the wand. Its still one of my favorite items in my Halloween display case. Some day I will recreate the costume, wig, and makeup.

1 comment:

Ghoul Friday said...

I have a list of "one day" Halloween costumes I keep tucked in the back if my mind. This is on that list ;)

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...