Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Day of the Dead: A Pictorial Archive of Dia de Los Muertos



Our local used book store downtown is kind of hit or miss for the more unique books. I was delighted to find a used copy of this book. The clip art CD was still enclosed. This was back in September and now I find myself working on a project that will use images from the book on fabric. The best place to flip through the images is at Amazon.com but I have found it for less so do shop around. I own many clip art books of skeletal images. This one has a few images that were completely new to me.

2 comments:

Laurie Brown said...

Now, why doesn't Dover ever have images from *that* book in their weekly sampler??

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

I love the facial expressions, the possiblities for using these are endless. Laurie I agree, Dover needs to do fewer vintage images and more Skelies!

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...