Saturday, April 10, 2021

Lucky Break Glass

 In my continuing support of artists during the pandemic I am now the owner of this pretty glass dish.

Lucky_Break_Glass on Etsy.  

Delightful skulls can also be found in her shop. 

Mr. Old Fashion Halloween is going to be busy with a project from July through December. The realization hit that if I need help with any Halloween projects it needs to be before July! He will of course help with the set up in October only designs need to be finalized soon. Playing around with the idea of back lit black silhouette cut outs in corrugated plastic for easy storage. 

My second vaccine is this week and I am so looking forward to sourcing more Halloween materials in person this year. I think we pulled off a good look last year with only online shopping. It was really stressful making choices without that tactile experience. 

No comments:

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...