Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Supporting Artists

It is going to be a bumpy ride for artists during this difficult time. Galleries are closed and live art shows are being canceled. I wanted to share an artists work that is full of texture and attention to detail.

This set arrived today from TarargonStudio.

The vase/pot is so tactile and looks beautiful on my desk. The mussel geodes were a delightful add on to my order. Tried to get a close up in the sun so you could see how gorgeous they look.

With my husband home from teaching we are crossing projects off the list. Once we get through house projects we might add a new Halloween project. I don't know if Halloween will involve trick or treating this year or not. We will still decorate the house interior and exterior.

With a compromised immune system we are taking great care to avoid contact with the outside world. I hope you all are safe and healthy.

1 comment:

Lady M said...

That pot is beautiful.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...