Saturday, July 22, 2017

Easing in to Halloween 2017

Sorry about the previous entry before saying, welcome to Halloween 2017!
The grave of Thomas Riddell. Greyfriars Kirkyard. We traveled to Edinburgh, Scotland in April. A geeky highlight was looking for the gravestones that inspired J.K Rowling while she was writing the Harry Potter books. Located in Greyfriars Kirkyard.

In May, my father passed away in CA. The funeral home shipped his cremains to me in Oregon.

First time I had seen one of these stickers. So, naturally, I took a photo to use for Halloween decor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

R: my condolences to you on your father's passing.

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Boo Swain,

Thank you. I think he would have appreciated me using the shipping label for Halloween. :0 )

LabyrinthCreations said...

Sending sympathy to you. I'm glad to know that he would appreciate your using the shipping label! That shows a closeness and understanding that will always be with you.

Lisa said...

So sorry for your loss - but at the same time I'm entertained by the sticker! (((hugs)))

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...