Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Beach Bum

Last week with a million projects in the works I decide to go to the Oregon coast. My spouse had a conference to attend so I rented a condo on the beach! Brought my sewing projects and cut out a skeleton applique project while watching the kites fly on the beach. A brief yet magical side trip to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. He was trying out a new camera and got this beautiful Octopus image. Now I am in full panic mode to get costume stuff done in time for Steamcon and Halloween!

2 comments:

Bat Ma'am said...

OOOO nice pic! That aquarium is the BEST! I'm from WA, we travel down the OR coast every now and then. Newport is my fave!

Old Fashion Halloween said...

It was our first visit to the aquarium and I'm sorry we waited so long.

Plans and Radio Show

Taking photos of the faux pumpkins that haven't been carved. Picking them up at post Halloween sales, Goodwill, and garage sales. Ge...